Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Gift.

( a birthday fan fiction for Demowolf and his mate, JohnathanFox.)

Saturday morning, ten a.m., Demo was woken up to the beams of light coming through the blinds in his window. The sheets' soft and warm, shuffled as he slowly and carefully got out of the bed. Getting dressed, he slowly went to get his keys and proceed out the door. He didn't want to wake his sleeping boyfriend. Thomas. Seven months ago, the massive wolf lived a life with gray colors. Everything routine and repetitive. He was always being oggled by other men and women. His massive frame was what they really wanted.

Everything changed when he met the fox. His life suddenly became vivid in color. Seven months but it still felt like just yesterday. Today was his beloved's birthday and he wanted to find that one thing that Thomas wanted.

He went to all of the stores that the fox went to. They had so many interesting things but none seemed to have the fox's name on it. He tried one after another. He'd been with the fox for seven months yet nothing came to mind. Nothing truly deserving and special.

"A card?" He thought to himself as he walked into Hallmarks, looking at the selection of birthday cards. Still nothing. Then he found it. He picked up a recorder card. Picking an orange envelope to put it in. He quickly made his way to the cashier.

Thomas groaned as he turned over awake. "Morn- huh?" Thomas saw only an orange card lying on the pillow where the wolf slept. He saw his name written on the front instantly recognizing that it was Demo's writing. Unaware that Demo was in the other room, listening in on him.

Pulling out the card, the fox opened it and heard Demo's voice.

"Hey, Love.

Happy Birthday. I got up early this morning and didn't want to wake you. I looked everywhere for something to give you. But no matter how hard I looked, nothing was appealing. I..uh.. Got this card to.. Well to tell you how much I love you. 

You mean everything in the world to me. I know I always tell you that, but I mean it... I... I should have practiced before this.. I mean.. 

Life isn't worth living if you're not with me. Every morning to wake up to you, and every night to hold. I love you, Johnathan."

Johnathan was doing his absolute best not to cry, he was sniffing and he suddenly saw the owner of the voice walk in. Johnathan looked at him and lunged at him. Demo instinctively wrapped his arms around his waist. "Thanks Demo. I love it. I love you too." He said nuzzling into Demo's chest. "You didn't have to get me anything. I already have the best thing I could ask for right here." Johnathan said kissing the wolf passionately.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment